Feb 3, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
Only Tommy Lasorda would run into a man with a Los Angeles Dodgers eyeball and whip out a camera. I’m not sure what my first reaction would be on seeing this, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be, “I’ve got to get this on Twitter.” But that’s Lasorda.
Here’s the Twitpic photo of a man with a Dodgers eyeball. Enjoy.
If this doesn’t qualify you for free lifetime Dodger Dogs, nothing does.
Lasorda Posts Pic Of Dude With a Dodger Eyeball [SportsbyBrooks]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found