Feb 1, 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
So if the London Sun can be believed — and hey, why not? Stranger things have happened — Elin Nordegren’s lawyers have worked out a deal for her to stay married to Tiger Woods for four more years, and then leave him and get half of his money. Elin’s take, according to the Sun, would be 250 million pounds. Or, if my pounds-to-U.S.-dollars calculator is working, about $397 million.
So that’s one more term for the Woods-Nordegren administration, according to the tabloid. That may be one reason that Elin was, allegedly, hanging around Hattiesburg, where Woods is said to have been undergoing sex rehab.
It seems to me that Nordegren has a suspiciously large number of friends willing to talk with the British tabloids, but here’s what the Sun has reported:
They married in 2004 and a pal said: “She’s prepared to stick with it if that’s what it takes to get what she deserves.
“She’s going through the motions of trying to work things out, but has said there’s no chance. She’s a woman scorned and will do what it takes to hit him where it hurts.”
Meanwhile, Loredana Jolie, 26, an escort and one of the later alleged mistresses to stake a claim in the Tiger saga, claimed that Woods had some rather odd sexual fantasies, including a desire to watch men “dirty dancing.”
“He likes role playing, he likes to be the guy in control and wearing a suit while there are girls performing girl-on-girl and guys entertaining guys.
“By that, I mean they would dance for each other like girls would do for a man.
Jolie said that Woods often had sex from 9 p.m. until the sun came up.
“He couldn’t sleep and would stay up all night. I am not sure rehab will help him.”
Fore more years … for Elin’s 250 mil [London Sun]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy