Jan 28, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
Lots of controversy over in the comments section of Wednesday’s Tim Tebow post, in which we chronicle CBS’ decision to run an ad funded by the Christian group Focus on the Family, which features Tebow. Many, many of you have quoted scripture and seem to be in good with the Lord, so can you check with Him and assure me that the ad is actually going to run? Because I can make a lot of cash if I take Tebow and lay the points. It’s the only Super Bowl XLIV prop bet to which you need to pay attention: Will CBS air the Tebow-Focus on the Family commercial? Yes, you can actually bet on that, and the odds are following the jump. (OK, also we’ll reveal the odds on the coin flip).
From Bodog Sports:
Will CBS air the Tim Tebow Focus on the Family commercial during the Super Bowl?
2010 Super Bowl XLIV – What will be the result of the Super Bowl XLIV Coin Toss?
Wager is on the opening coin toss. All wagers have action. Singles Only.
Heads (Coin Toss) -105
Tails (Coin Toss) +105
Other prop bets will be posted later today, so watch this space for updates. And no, I’m not going to do a lame fake prop bet list (How many confusing references will Jim Nantz make in the first quarter? …), because that’s a tired gimmick, and you can’t really beat the real thing.
Factions continue to bicker over Tebow Super Bowl ad [Out of Bounds]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found