Jan 27, 2010, 3:00 PM EST
So today we ask the musical question, how many women does one have to go to bed with in order to be classified as a sex addict? For Tiger Woods, I guess, it’s 19. But Derek Jeter is trailing by only four at last count; should we save him a room at the Gentle Path in Hattiesburg? Plus, other important investigations after the jump.
15 Girls? So Is Derek Jeter Sex Addict Like Tiger? In a few minutes, I easily compiled a list of 15 media-reported Derek Jeter hookups since 2000. Tiger Woods has had around the same number of reported mistresses, yet the media reports him as a sex addict while ESPN winks at Jeter’s playboy lifestyle. [SportsbyBrooks]
* Ochocincco Gives His Thoughts on the Super Bowl. “We have all played football at some point in our life. In the beginning when you learn to play football, one of the things you learn as a quarterback is you never, ever throw across the grain of the field. You never throw across your body, ever! I don’t care how strong your arm is, you never do that!” [Sports Radio Interviews]
* How to crash a Super Bowl party. Using my experience working these events, I’ll give you a few ways that you may be able to talk, deceive, and sneak your way into the biggest Super Bowl parties in Miami. [Big League Screw]
* San Francisco Chronicle NFC Championship Headline Fail. This is what happens when you lay people off and replace them with a team of monkeys with typewriters. The day after the New Orleans Saints beat the Minnesota Vikings in the NFC Championship, this was the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle’s sports section … [Sports Rubbish]
* The world’s worst quarterback prospect of this year’s class. Our legion of anonymously quoted and possibly fictitious NFL scouts give you the inside information on the composite worst prospects coming out of college in 2010. [Every Day Should Be Saturday]
* New Orleans thought of everything. Oh, and there were also strip clubs on wheels, which is convenient and seemingly appropriate, given the occassion and setting. [Friends of the Program]
Contact blogdome at Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found