Jan 27, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
Although I still prefer the EM50 Urban Assault Vehicle, I think that Kim Kardashian should be pretty safe when Reggie whisks her to the Super Bowl in this. TMZ reports that Reggie and Kim’s ride for the week will be the Vault XXL2 Armor Horse, which comes equipped with all the standard features you’d expect in a bullet-proof truck-like limousine. Such as a diesel 245 HP engine, emergency gun ports and the ability to withstand both rifle and Uzi 9mm automatic fire. What, your vehicle doesn’t come with Underwriters Laboratory Ballistics Standards?
Also comes with one-year subscription to Tiger Beat magazine.
The New Orleans Saints’ luckiest charm — Kim Kardashian’s booty — is gonna be the most protected back at the Super Bowl this year … because it’s set to be chauffeured around Miami in a veritable fortress on wheels.
TMZ has learned Reggie Bush’s favorite asset will be hitting the town on Super Bowl weekend in a Vault XXL2 Limousine by Armor Horse — which is a tank/limo hybrid built with composite ballistic panels and bullet-resistant windows.
Remember kids, drive safely and be home by 11 … bullet-resistant doesn’t mean bullet-proof.
So what does this say about what Bush thinks of the City of Miami? Reggie and Kimmie will be tooling around the city in this all week I hear; if I were a resident, I’d be kind of insulted.
Kim K.’s Full Back Protected at the Super Bowl [TMZ]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- PFT: Jim Harbaugh to drive Indy 500 pace car
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Play Video: Chara bleeds after being struck by high-stick
- Play Video: Phil Jackson compares MJ and Kobe
- Play Video: Still no media for Manti
- Play Video: An early whistle takes goal away from Kings
- Play Video: Highlights: Bruins comeback to win Game 3
- Play Video: Highlights: Sharks even series with Kings