Jan 26, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
It’s the height of convenience when your team wins the NFC Championship, and you step outside and you’re on Bourbon Street. It’s a ready-made party! Somehow I don’t think that there was a spontaneous parade with tubas and parasols anywhere in Indianapolis on Sunday night. Plus, more videos following the jump.
|Saints Video: Bourbon Street|
Like Mardi Gras on Red Bull, the New Orleans Saints ignite the French Quarter. The 1.5 mile stretch from the Louisiana Superdome to St. Ann and Bourbon Streets amassed what can only be described as an adrenaline enriched, joyous horde. [Nola.com]
‘Pants on the Ground’ — Another NFL Rendition. Brett Favre isn’t the only one doing “Pants on the Ground.” Check out Carolina Panthers Pro Bowl running back DeAngelo Williams doing his version. [TMZ]
* Fathers around the world rejoice, another reason to not be a male cheerleader. [Bareknucks]
Contact Stubby Clapp at Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found