Jan 21, 2010, 12:15 PM EST
The National Enquirer produced some grainy photos on Wednesday which it claims are the first pictures of Tiger Woods since before his Thanksgiving weekend SUV crash. The pictures show a hooded man prowling the grounds of the Gentle Path sex rehabilitation clinic in Hattiesburg, Mississippi; and here’s further proof that they may actually be of Tiger. Just hours after the photos hit the internets, workers began erecting a large wood-and-plastic screen around the clinic, shielding the premises from an ever-increasing media mob. It’s an impressive structure indeed; a tourist attraction in and of itself which stands as stark reminder of the power of Woods’ celebrity. Also it occurs to me that it would make a terrific home run wall for a Wiffleball game. Kind of a sex addiction Green Monster.
Anyway, Meredith Vieira is now on the case, which means that Tiger’s days of hiding are no more. Today Show video report following the jump.
Key quote from the video below, from author Benoit Denizet-Lewis, who has written a book about sex addiction:
“I don’t know about Tiger, but for most sex addicts, sex has ceased to be fun. Uh, it’s no longer enjoyable.”
Photos show Tiger Woods at sex rehab clinic [Today Show]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found