Jan 18, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
This morning we salute the Jets fan who stood up in the middle of a crowd of Chargers fans, pointed to his Jets shirt and began yelling “Jets! Jets! Jets!” at the top of his lungs. Back in New Jersey, he’d be known as “that laid-back, mellow guy not throwing full cups of beer onto the field.” But at Qualcomm Stadium, that’ll draw you a gang of cops and an ejection, feet first. In the riveting video below, it takes six cops to wrestle Jets fan out of his seat, as several fans complain that “he wasn’t doing anything!” Hey, he was shouting proudly and appearing to enjoy the result of the game, something they aren’t used to in San Diego.
He should be sobering up just about now. Wake up, Otis! Aunt Bee has brought you breakfast!
Jets sink Chargers for spot in AFC title game [NBCSports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found