Jan 14, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
Well, you’d like to attend the World Cup in South Africa this June, but how do you protect your vital inner body parts from stabs, cuts, slashes and blows from sharp, edged or spiked weapons? It’s a real dilemma. But now the answer is here! A Johannesburg company is marketing something called the Protektorvest; anti-stab body armor that can be decorated with your favorite team’s national flag, or symbol of your choice. Design yours here.
Our PROTEKTORVEST offers effective protection from potential attacks from blades, knives, bottles and broken glass and turns your stab vest into a special and exclusive fan article.
Video demo following the jump.
As the site indicates, one can decorate his Protecktorvest with any type of message or design. Some helpful ideas:
* “Team Conan”
* Heart with knife in it
* “Rob this guy, he’s not wearing a vest” with arrow pointing to side
* “Wet Protecktorvest Inspector”
* “My other vest is Kevlar”
* Target symbol
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found