Jan 13, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
I don’t know how the CSI franchise has managed to stay on the air for 10 years without a single appearance by Duffy Waldorf, but it has. And now the CBS show will rectify that oversight in an upcoming episode, which will also feature Rocco Mediate and Natalie Gulbis (pictured!). I’m sure that Waldorf and Mediate are just there for their looks, and Gulbis is the real acting talent. The trio will appear on the Jan. 21 episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. It’s about time they featured the gritty, dangerous world of professional golf.
From the Los Angeles Times:
Golfers Rocco Mediate, Duffy Waldorf and Natalie Gulbis will play themselves in an upcoming episode of “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.”
The plot of the Jan. 21 edition of the CBS show centers on the discovery of the body of a star player during a high-profile tournament.
It’s John Daly guys, and actually he’s not dead; just passed out (pokes him with club).
Gulbis’ TV experience so far: She was fired from the second season of Celebrity Apprentice, and appeared in an April, 2009 episode of The Price is Right as a showcase item. I believe she also had some sort of reality show in 2005.
Apparently she just met President Obama as well.
And here’s a helpful hint for all of you who own the Natalie Gulbis 2005 golf calendar. The calendar can be reused in 2011, as both years have 365 days and start on a Saturday. Which means that Tiger Woods can finally put up his copy right out in the open.
Golfers Rocco Mediate, Duffy Waldorf, Natalie Gulbis to play themselves in episode of ‘CSI’ [Los Angeles Times]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found