Jan 12, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
General Motors says the free car gravy train is OVER; Tiger Woods can forget the free Cadillac Escalades he’s been given by the company in recent years. GM says that its contract with Woods ended on Dec. 31, and that’s the reason. Yeah, OK. We literally just fell off of a turnip truck, and totally believe that. The decision had nothing to do with this. Or this.
I bet he’s now regretting giving away all those Buick Rainiers.
To lessen the blow of this devastating news, here’s a new Tiger Woods driving game, following the jump.
As for Tiger’s smashed Escalade? It’s in a GM garage, and will eventually be repaired and sold at auction. Big mistake in this economy; the SUV is worth a lot more in its present condition.
GM: Tiger Woods doesn’t get to drive free Cadillacs anymore [USA Today]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found