Jan 12, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
We finally have the name of Deep Throat in the Tiger Woods saga, and appropriately, she’s someone you wouldn’t mind meeting in a deserted parking garage. Remember when The National Enquirer first reported that Tiger was seeing young lasses on the side, and absolutely no one believed them? (You owe the National Enquirer an apology for that, by the way). Well, the paper’s big initial source was Jennifer Lee Madden, a former Playboy model and VIP host at The Bank at Bellagio in Las Vegas. Madden, along with Ashley Hollingsworth Samson, first told The Enquirer that Woods was dallying with New York VIP hostess Rachel Uchitel (pictured).
The Enquirer then sniffed out Uchitel in Australia, staying at the same hotel as Woods. And the rest is history (see “most commented” box on the right of this page). The Las Vegas Review Journal first reported the Madden connection.
I’m having a difficult time finding a SFW photo of Miss Madden — wait, here’s one. Otherwise, she’s a former Playboy Cyber Girl of the Week, so happy hunting.
Multiple sources tell Vegas Confidential that Madden, who also goes by Jennifer Lee, is a close friend of Ashley Hollingsworth Samson. They went to the Enquirer in November with claims that Las Vegas and New York VIP host Rachel Uchitel was romantically involved with the world’s No. 1 golfer.
During her interview with “Dateline,” Madden, who previously knew Uchitel, offered extensive information about Samson’s trip to Marbella, Spain, allegedly an all-expenses paid arrangement by Uchitel’s male friends. Samson recently told the New York Daily News that Uchitel’s role in the arrangement was like a “madam.”
Madden is also a close friend of former Playmate of the Year Jenny McCarthy, who was guest photographer for a photo shoot with Madden, who dated magician Criss Angel and a number of other high-profile Las Vegans.
Madden worked at The Bank with Kalika Moquin, the VIP host who has been linked to Woods as one of his alleged mistresses. Woods was a regular at The Bank when he visited Las Vegas.
Meanwhile, Elin Nordegren is out and about in Orlando, with her kids and wedding ring-free. Further proof that the New Year’s weekend photos, supposedly of her on a ski vacation in France, were really her twin sister, as we reported.
NORM: New face appears in Woods scandal [Las Vegas Review Journal]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch Bruins-Rangers, Game 3
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team