Jan 7, 2010, 6:00 PM EST
Because you demanded it — at least that’s what was written on the note attached to the brick — here’s the lowdown on Alex Rodriguez’s new lady love. Her name is Elaine Spottswood, 25, of Key West, and the big news here is not that A-Rod has found a new girlfriend; it’s that he’s found an attractive blonde who doesn’t have Tiger Woods’ fingerprints all over her.
Links to photos of Ms. Spottswood following the jump.
As far as I can tell, the Miami Herald’s Scene in the Tropics Blog is the first to report this.
Elaine Spottswood, a 25-year-old Key West native, is a University of Florida graduate, and recently appointed tenant representative in the Miami office of Howard Ecker and Company, a national commercial tenant representation company. She is a member of a prominent Key West family whose company of the same name has dealings in real estate, timesharing, marinas, hospitality, broadcasting and banking.
More photos here.
But can she fill Kate Hudson’s spot in the lineup? Hudson was a tough out: able to mix it up toe-to-toe with Derek Jeter’s girlfriend, Minka Kelly; and also look at the portrait of A-Rod as a centaur and not burst out laughing. What will Spottswood do if Madonna suddenly shows up and starts acting line Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction?
Exclusive! A-Rod: new decade, new blonde [The Miami Herald]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found