Jan 4, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
For all of you mistress types who don’t mind sleeping with someone’s husband as long as he’s famous — not judging you, ladies; just taking roll call — here’s your eye candy for today. For the rest of you, sorry. But blame Vanity Fair, which in this month’s issue gives us Tiger Woods photos by Annie Lebowitz, taken before Mr. Woods stabbed America in the heart with a tiny golf pencil. Accompanying the photos is an article by prickly, get-off-my-lawn author Buzz Bissinger, who does nothing to explain why Tiger is shirtless here.
Adam Markovitz of Entertainment Weekly writes of the cover: Tiger’s expression also seems more than a little menacing to me. Really? Because I just see a guy who is wondering why the steroids aren’t working. I don’t think that kittens would be menaced by this pose. Yeah, yeah, allegedly, allegedly, allegedly (cut and paste throughout story).
Meanwhile, the latest Tiger Woods location rumor: Africa. Yes if you’ve chosen Africa please come up to the stage and collect your winnings.
Tiger Woods’ Vanity Fair cover; intense or intimidating? [Entertainment Weekly]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found