Dec 30, 2009, 9:00 AM EST
On this day in 1975, a golfing legend was born. And that could explain a whole lot of things. By having his birthday so close to Christmas, did Tiger Woods feel that he was missing out on something, thus overcompensating with a drive to succeed in sports and with women? We certainly know that he enjoys unwrapping presents; preferably ones containing busty blondes. OK, I fail as an amateur psychologist. Let’s get right to Tiger’s gifts.
* A cartoon.
* A trip to rehab.
* A movie about himself starring Cuba Gooding Jr.
* Reconstructive surgery.
Enjoy your day, Tiger!
This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the masters champion. On with Wednesday.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT …
What you missed while enjoying your last tasering of 2009 …
* NBA: Fall? What fall?
* Worst. Bowl game. Ever?
* Da’Sean Butler wins Tuesday.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Just another Wednesday for Charlie Sheen.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found