Dec 21, 2009, 11:00 AM EST
Hmm, as good as she looks, something tells me that I wouldn’t want to be pulled over by Jamie Edmondson. The former Miami Dolphins cheerleader is also a former cop in Boca Raton, Fla., and judging by her malevolent personality as shown on The Amazing Race, an encounter with her in a policeman’s uniform must have been a lot of fun. Look, just take me to jail and don’t talk to me, evil catwoman.
But how were about to get Ms. Edmondson in a much easier-to-digest form: Playboy model. She’ll be the magazine’s Miss January. (Is that issue out yet? Damn my mailman …)
In April Yahoo’s TV Blog named Edmondson one of the “Most Questionable Characters of Reality TV,” placing her on a list that also included Jon and Kate Gosselin, Hell’s Kitchen’s Gordon Ramsay and The Real Housewives of New York City’s Kelly Bensimon.
“She hates it when people do not speak English,” the blog’s author wrote of Edmondson, “so it makes perfect sense that she would want to go on a show that constantly requires her to communicate with people who do not speak English. She’s also ridiculously impatient, a yeller and a huge embarrassment to her lovely teammate Cara.”
Playboy’s Miss January is a former Boca Raton cop and Dolphins cheerleader [Palm Beach Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found