Dec 21, 2009, 9:00 AM EST
Pittsburgh beats Green Bay 37-36 on the last play of the game, and here are some other Twitter thoughts on this subject:
Joe buck troy aikman same as nails on a chalk board and an air horn… Common man — Mattglyons
Joe Buck has about as much excitement in his delivery as the guy that brings me my halftime pizza — jrhippie
Joe Buck made the end of Steelers/Pack sound like the automated message I get when I have overdue library books. Worst announcer in history. — cinatyte
RT @freakshowmikey: Joe Buck disagrees with the call. I disagree with his s***** HBO show. — gregVegas
Yes, Twitter users love Joe Buck. Other things we will be discussing today with little or no emotion in our voice: The 49ers (begins weeping), Brett Favre (he looks like he needs a nap), Avatar (don’t want to blurt out any spoilers).
Scrooge: “You there, boy! What day is this?”
Boy: “Why, it’s Monday, sir!”
Scrooge: “Monday! So I haven’t missed it!”
ABOUT LAST NIGHT …
What you missed while putting up your Christmas yard display …
* He’s baaack, Raiders fans.
* Mavs beat Cavs sans Nowitzki.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found