Dec 18, 2009, 11:00 AM EDT
Yes, officer, there’s four of them right there. Carmelo Anthony, Chauncey Billups, Chris Andersen and Nene; they’re the ones responsible for that horrible Christmas song! If you’ve had occasion to wander into the Nuggets official site any time recently, and happened to stumble on the team’s version of Winter Wonderland, well, I’m pretty sure you actually witnessed a crime. I only hope and pray that they’re not watching everything up there at the North Pole.
Santa cannot contain his disgust.
Video following the jump. (Warning: Nightmare fuel).
There are just three words necessary for Ty Lawson’s performance: You’re under arrest. Also after watching this, I’d like to announce that I’m now Jewish.
Denver Nuggets Christmas [Nuggets Official Site]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- PBT: Heat haven't won back to back in a month
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- PHT: Bruins' little wins pay off big in Game 3