Dec 17, 2009, 5:30 PM EST
And almost no one is paying attention, because, well, the operative words in the headline are Tiger Woods. Manny Pacquiao has agreed to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. somewhere (the Georgia Dome?) in what promises to be the most lucrative fight in boxing history (more than 5 million pay-per-view buys can be expected). But as a lead-in to that, rumors are running rampant that Pacquiao is cheating on his wife with actress Krista Ranillo.
When you think about it, what better time than now to have an affair? If your name isn’t Tiger Woods, who’s going to care?
Except that they appear to care in the Philippines. Pacquiao is getting hammered there by the press in a way that would make Mayweather jealous.
The Internet and Filipino media say Manny stepped out on wife Jinkee with actress Krista Ranillo. Manny and Ranillo have both denied an affair. From You Been Blinded:
Manny and Krista co-star in the upcoming movie “Wapakman” and are said to have began their relationship on the set. The evidence of an affair lays out in a Tiger Woodsly fashion:
* Manny and Krista allegedly took the same flight to Hong Kong in September.
* Manny and a woman covering her face drove away in Manny’s Benz after his November Jimmy Kimmel Live appearance.
* Krista’s family stayed at the Luxor Hotel where Manny and his entourage also stayed for his fight with Miguel Cotto.
Also there’s rumored to be a five-carat diamond ring involved for the wife, Kobe style.
Manny Pacquiao Owes Tiger Woods a Christmas Card [You Been Blinded]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found