Dec 17, 2009, 10:00 AM EST
If your young son is a Washington Redskins fan, I don’t know how you’re going to break the news to him that V.P. of football operations Vinny Cerrato has resigned. Poor kid. Now he must solemnly remove the Vinny Cerrato fathead from his bedroom wall, and take his Cerrato bobblehead down from the shelf. A sad day. What are Redskins fans going to do with all those Fire Vinny signs now?
You can take our lives, but you’ll never take our Thursday!
ABOUT LAST NIGHT …
What you missed while vowing that this is the last time you’ll ever be late for work …
* Wait, they’re now loaning American soccer players to European teams? What?
* William Wallen’s magical shootout goal.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Ha. High tide is in 2 minutes. Let’s watch the fun.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found