Dec 15, 2009, 6:00 PM EST
More ring news today; this time concerning Dallas’ own Tony Romo and the lovely Candice Crawford, shown here working the Missouri state motto very hard. To my knowledge the two have never been successfully photographed together in the wild, but it’s rumored that they’re seeing each other, and quite successfully, it appears. According to a couple of sources, Romo and Crawford have just become engaged. Good news for the Cowboys? Evidently not.
Crawford, Miss Missouri 2008, is a prep sports reporter for KDAF-TV, and hosts the Cowboys’ weekend sports show, Special Edition.
Rumors are flying that Tony Romo and girlfriend Candice Crawford are engaged after the blonde was spotted with a ring on her wedding finger while working the football game Monday night.
Granted, it wasn’t a rock. It was more of a band with diamonds in it, but it still raised some eyebrows.
What game Monday night? Oh Perez Hilton, you magnificent dolt; the Cowboys played on Sunday. These photos were obviously taken during a high school game (that’s her job). Here’s a closeup of the ring: Judge for yourselves.
Anyway, Tony may be taken, ladies. Yes, he needed more distractions in December.
Also, is it just an unflattering angle, or does Candice have man hands?
Don’t tell Jessica! Tony Romo might be engaged [Perez Hilton]
Tony Romo engaged to Chase Crawford’s sister [Zimbio]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found