Dec 15, 2009, 3:45 PM EDT
I’ve been searching eBay all morning and have yet to come across Elin Nordegren’s wedding ring, but that item is sure to turn up sooner or later, and a lovelier stocking stuffer you’re not likely to find. One thing’s for sure, it isn’t on her finger. We went over that on Monday, but in case you missed that class, Tiger’s wife was seen pumping gas while driving her kids to a Christmas play in Orlando on Saturday. Photographs showed the ring was AWOL.
Then, earlier today, enterprising photographers spotted Elin taking her children out to lunch, and zoomed in on her ring digit … only to find it bare. So it’s official, I guess. Chime in, married guys: When the ring comes off, what do you suppose that means?
Answer: Not only is Tiger sleeping on the couch, but soon that couch may be on a raft in a Swedish fjord.
The 29-year-old mother-of-two was snapped Tuesday going to lunch in Orlando, Florida with her 2-year-old daughter, Sam. On Sunday, she was spotted at a gas station near her Sunshine State mansion, filling up before heading out to a Christmas party with her mother and children.
While Elin is starting to resume her normal life, we have yet to see Tiger himself since the cheating scandal exploded.
Another possibility: There’s a wound on Tiger’s face that’s in the exact shape of Elin’s wedding ring. So she’s hiding the evidence until that heals.
Tiger’s wife Elin Nordegren still not wearing wedding ring [Radar Online]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Andy Murray out of French Open due to back injury