Dec 14, 2009, 10:00 AM EDT
Just as it is with sponsor Accenture, is Tiger Woods’ marriage already over? Elin Nordegren was seen in public for the first time since Tiger’s car crash on Nov. 27, and one sharp-eyed photographer — they’re trained to look for such things, I suppose — noticed that she wasn’t wearing her wedding ring (dramatic music here). Elin was taking the couple’s two children to a Christmas party in Florida on Saturday, according to the London Sun, which ran the picture on Sunday. She stopped for some “petrol,” — can we start calling it that over here? — and her left hand was suspiciously naked. As you can see in the photo, that’s quite a rock, by the way.
Is Elin going the way of Accenture, Gillete and Gatorade?
But reports this weekend said Elin, 29, has already spoken to divorce lawyers and is planning a split in the New Year.
She hid her pain behind sunglasses as she made the car trip from the couple’s £1.7million home in Windermere with Sam, two, and Charlie, ten months.
A source said: “She’s putting on a brave face but she’s hurting terribly.
“Tiger is doing everything he can to save his marriage but I can’t see them getting through this. The wounds are too deep.”
As seen on a golf message board this morning: “Did Elin stop off and see Chumlee of Pawn Stars?
Wife slings her ring over Tiger flings [London Sun]
Pic: Elin spotted Saturday without wedding ring [SportsbyBrooks]
Tiger Woods’ wife spotted ringless [The Huffington Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement