Dec 11, 2009, 9:00 AM EDT
Here’s how bad it’s getting for the Steelers … not only do they lose to the Browns, but their mothers are brawling with local ruffians on game day. The mother of linebacker James Harrison was questioned by Akron, Ohio police last night at some point following Pittsburgh’s 13-6 loss to Cleveland. Those women better stop talkin’ **** about my son!
Hey, maybe she was just an innocent bystander. Or hit a Browns fan with a folding chair. If so she showed more fight than the Steelers, who fell to 6-7. Terrible Towels now being used tgo wipe away the unfathomable tears of sadness.
You think Friday a joke? Friday not weak! I smash your stupid game!
ABOUT LAST NIGHT …
What you missed while locking up the town drunk …
* Cincinnati players thrilled with Brian Kelly’s new gig, wish him hail and farewell. (“Let’s get him!”)
* Hey Lakers fans, the Celtics are pretty good too.
* The 49ers and Raiders to share a stadium? See the second comment below the story to understand how popular that idea is.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
“I’ll tell you more about kelp once I’ve investigated the dead body that washed up on the beach in panel 1.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found