Dec 10, 2009, 12:00 PM EDT
If true, that’s quite a shot. Cell phone, right to the kisser! Boom goes the dynamite! I saw this Star Magazine report on Tuesday, and decided not to write about it. But I was listening to KNBR (San Francisco) radio host Ralph Barbieri last night, and he had this to say:
“Talk among the golf media people is that Elin may have broken as many as four of Tiger’s teeth on Thanksgiving night. That’s what they’re saying. So it makes sense that he wouldn’t want to come out in public after that.”
According to Star Magazine, Elin Nordegren confronted Tiger’s alleged mistress, Rachel Uchitel, by phone on Thanksgiving night, which precipitated a physical confrontation with her husband.
Within minutes, Elin and Tiger were involved in a furious fight. As Star reported yesterday, things got so heated Elin threw her cell phone at Tiger, hitting him in the face and breaking his tooth.
“She then grabbed a golf club and chased him around the house, doing tens of thousands of dollars of damage,” a source close to Tiger told Star. “Tiger ran out to his Escalade barefoot to get away from her” — and was in such a state of panic that he crashed into a fire hydrant and a neighbor’s tree after pulling out of his driveway.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found