Dec 8, 2009, 5:00 PM EST
This video was sent in by several people, and I can’t decide what is best about it. All I know is that drunken Louisianans with rifles attempting to shoot a large flat-screen TV while yelling “Who Dat!” is what America is all about. Also I think I heard a machine gun. Be sure to hold on until the end, when the guy wearing the plastic Saints helmet attempts to ram the shattered television. Includes gratuitous 12-pack of Bud.
Video following the jump.
It should be noted that all of this was done on a bet … apparently a Redskins fan bet several of his Saints fan Facebook buddies last week that if Washington lost, they could shoot his TV. I know, it makes absolutely no sense.
T.V. shot to death after Saints beat the Redskins 33-30 in OT [YouTube]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found