Dec 8, 2009, 9:00 AM EDT
I’m not sure what possessed the Jacksonville Jaguars to put on this little skit during Sunday’s game with the Houston Texans, but it worked … the home team won. Where do you even get a tiger costume and oversize golf club on short notice? Nicely played.
If you feel like downing an Ambien and plowing into a fire hydrant, it must be Tuesday.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT …
What you missed while being arrested for pie assault …
* Barry Bonds’ son arrested for throwing a doorknob at his mother.
* So at least something is going right in Washington … Ovechkin returns, Caps beat Flyers.
* John McEnroe enjoys a good after-dinner smoke.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
“But … we just wanted to give you a copy of Watchtower … oof!”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery