Dec 7, 2009, 12:00 PM EST
Elin Nordegren has allegedly moved out of the Orlando home she shared with husband Tiger Woods, according to Radar Online. My guess is that Elin’s mom talked some sense into the young lady.
Elin Nordegren had enough and moved out of the $2.6 million Windermere home, neighbors and other sources close to Tiger, told RadarOnline.com exclusively. Sources say that Elin is living nearby in another house.
Please prepare for the Apple Daily Online computer simulation of Nordegren packing her car and leaving a note for the nanny.
Tiger and his reps are keeping Elin’s move top secret and hope she will come back to the house as soon as possible. They don’t want any publicity about what is going on in the marriage since Tiger’s cheating was revealed.
Meanwhile, TMZ is reporting that the Florida Highway patrol wanted to get blood alcohol test results from the hospital that treated Woods following the crash, because is wife had told them that he had consumed alcohol earlier that day. A subpoena for the results was ultimately denied by the state attorney’s office due to lack of evidence, however.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found