Dec 7, 2009, 5:00 PM EDT
“This just in … Tiger Woods is back in the hospital, after tragically being hit by his own car.” Like a swarm of locusts feasting on your crops, the Tiger Woods parody videos have arrived. And no one is safe. To save you a lot of time and headaches, I’ve collected some of the best ones (and culled the stinkers) and present them following the jump, leading off with this Saturday Night Live segment, which if you want to get technical isn’t really a parody video. The bonus here is SNL apparently thinks that Elin Nordegren sounds like Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Just think of this as your very own Tiger Woods Film Festival. Get your popcorn ready, as T.O. would say.
Requisite video set to tune of Eye of the Tiger:
In our next selection, via Roach Radio Tube, the screechy vocal is not pleasant but lyrics are amusing. Funniest part: In the closing credits they list Andy Williams.
An oldie but a goody: The Tiger Woods Slow Jam Remix:
More computer animation goodness from Apple Daily:
You knew Cletus T. Judd would check in with something. The poor man’s Ray Stevens:
Poor Hitler. The 658th parody of this classic TV scene:
And we close with this selection by British musician Johnny Black, whose Ballad of Tiger Woods doesn’t mention the golfer in the actual lyrics, but was allegedly inspired by him, and sums up the situation rather nicely.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found