Dec 7, 2009, 10:00 AM EDT
Lord, I’m not a prayin’ man, but if you could turn back time and scrub this latest Tiger Woods sex scandal allegation from my brain, I’d be most humbly grateful. Come to think of it, what kind of God would allow something like this to happen? According to a report by US Weeky magazine, Tiger Woods allegedly once emailed mistress Rachel Uchitel that he dreamed of having an orgy with her, Ryan Seacrest and Bones actor David Boreanaz. Sweet Jesus.
Woods’ email, Uchitel’s friend tells Us, details the athlete’s “disturbing dream.”
“I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament,” Woods reportedly wrote. “I came home, excited to see you, and there you were in the bedroom getting f–ked by Derek and David [Boreanaz]. Some part of me thinks you would like that.”
The married athlete then explains how wired he is from his X-rated vision of Uchitel with TV and baseball hunks. “Now I can’t get back to sleep. My body is tired, but my mind is awake. Need an Ambien.”
Meanwhile, the New York Daily News, among others, is reporting that alleged mistress No. 6 is Cory Rist, 31, a Manhattan club hopper who supposedly met Woods at the New York club Butter.
Sources tell us that, until recently, one of his favorite traveling companions was a delicious blond named Cori Rist. And, unlike some other reputed mistresses, Rist is not denying the rumors — she’s simply keeping mum.
“They went on to another party,” says one insider. “One thing led to another and, pretty soon, Tiger was flying her to hook up with him on tour.
“Tiger would typically get a large suite at a hotel. Someone would book Cori an adjacent room, so she wouldn’t be seen coming into his room.”
For a while, sources say, Rist, 31, found the intrigue fun.
“He would get the presidential suite,” says the same source. “It was the ultimate in luxury. The trouble is, he never wanted to leave the room.”
At this point it’s like a Mexican-themed child’s birthday party; someone busted open the pinata and a bunch of girlfriends are spilling out. Some are more credible than others; I’d put Rist into that category of candy that isn’t carefully wrapped, and should therefore be avoided.
But what’s the difference? Our own Courtney Hazlett is reporting that the mistress tally could be as high as a dozen by Wednesday, with no end in sight.
Tiger Dreamed of Mistress, Derek Jeter, David Boreanaz Having Sex [US Weekly]
Gay twist in Tiger Woods mistress-gate? [The Examiner]
Cori Rist, Tiger Woods’ alleged latest mistress, is one more in growing list [New York Daily News]
List of Woods’ legion of ladies likely to grow [MSNBC]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Follow LIVE: Champions League final
- Live box score: UEFA Champions League final
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona