Dec 4, 2009, 9:45 AM EST
I’ve been looking for something to supplement my collection of Barry White CDs, and thanks to the folks at Half Day Today, I think I’ve found it. With this new Tiger Woods voicemail slow jam remix — constructed from voice mails he allegedly left with cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs — my place is going to be a love palace tonight. Thank goodness I never removed the shag carpeting and the beaded curtains.
Awesome slow jam video following the jump.
Tiger Woods knows how to treat a lady right. Here’s a sexy song to prove it.
Music by Trevor Cushman. Video produced by Al LeVine.
Tiger Woods slow jam remix [Half Day Today]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found