Dec 4, 2009, 11:00 AM EDT
We suspected all along that the real cause of Tiger Woods’ early-morning car crash last Friday was shoeless driving. People, we beg you: Do not get into your car barefooted. Think of all the people you can hurt if your foot should skip on the brake. Think of the children.
The Orlando Sentinel today is reporting that when his neighbors rushed out to investigate the car crash, they found Woods “lying shoeless and snoring” on his Isleworth street, after he plowed his SUV into a fire hydrant and tree. Here come the Breathe Right nasal strips endorsements. Meanwhile, as you likely know by now, a third woman has been thrown into the Tiger infidelity mix. With more to come, says the Sentinel.
These details, included in a Florida Highway Patrol troopers’ recorded interview of neighbors who rushed to Woods’ aid, emerged as a celebrity gossip publication reported that yet another party girl had trysts with Tiger Woods.
Kalika Moquin, 27, a marketing manager for The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas, “hooked up” with the champion golfer as recently as late October, Life & Style magazine reported.
Moquin didn’t confirm or deny reports of her encounters with Tiger Woods.
And WFTV-Channel 9 in Orlando reported Thursday night that the three alleged mistresses could just be the tip of the iceberg. Two more women — from central Florida — are talking to lawyers, claiming they too have had affairs with Tiger Woods, one of them up until three weeks ago. Time for more checkbook diplomacy? (Allegedly!)
Tiger Woods was unconcious, snoring after crash, neighbors say [Orlando Sentinel]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found