Dec 4, 2009, 9:00 AM EDT
Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal; it always comes as a shock when we discover that our heroes have feet of clay. But I had been able to keep it together until I heard about this: Even Cookie Monster, it seems, is getting some on the side. And Mr. Monster doesn’t appear to care who knows it. I was alerted by this tweet of his appearance on the Tyra Banks Show, and sure enough; here’s CM, apparently copping a feel as he and Elmo cavort with the host. He’s clearly grabbing her ass as you can see; one site went so far as to call it sexual harassment. I think we all grew up admiring Cookie Monster; but as it turns out, his ravenous appetites were not satisfied by baked goods alone. So sad.
Not sure if Mrs. Monster has a prenup, but expect some backlash. Soon we’ll see other Sesame Street characters step forward and claim to have been mistresses of Cookie Monster: Abby Cadabby. Miss Piggy. Count Von Count (wait, what?). See what you’ve started, Tiger? I’m just saying that I don’t think I could stand it if I saw Snuffleupagus showing up at a press conference with Gloria Allred.
F is for Friday. It’s also for “Freakin’ Oregon didn’t cover last night!” F!
ABOUT LAST NIGHT …
What you missed while making terroristic threats to Santa while wearing an elf suit …
* College football: They smell roses … Oregon 37, Oregon State 33.
* NBA: Oh sure, let’s blame the Mob for everything.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Listen Cape Buffalo, I don’t know what’s going on with the horns, but I know a cow when I see one. You’re not fooling anybody.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found