Dec 4, 2009, 7:00 PM EST
This photo was actually snapped by an American Airlines stewardess, reportedly, and used on our MSNBC cover today in a story about how airlines are dealing with obese passengers. But the girth, the hairline … could this fellow actually be deposed Kansas head football coach Mark Mangino, taking his last flight out of Lawrence? The answer is shrouded in mystery: all we know for sure is that there will be no cart service for half the plane on this flight.
Meanwhile, I think that my Carolina Hurricanes Erik Cole bobblehead is planning to invade Iraq. Man, that’s an eerie resemblance. If your intention was to creep me out with this, Carolina Hurricanes, well, Mission Accomplished.
Thanks for your attention this week. And Mr. Woods, do try to stay indoors. I see many hours of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in your future.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found