Dec 3, 2009, 9:45 AM EDT
I’ve been waiting four days for something really humorous and borderline retarded to occur in this Tiger Woods morass, and finally I think we have a winner. Here’s Tampa Bay radio personality Meredith Walusek, of MJ Morning Show fame, getting a little attention from the cops outside of Tiger Woods’ gated Isleworth community in Orlando.
Are these fan photos that the police are taking, or will they soon be known as “evidence”? Hmm.
How awesome would this be if it were actually a woman who had an affair with Tiger? Mission-to-Mars level awesome, is what. As it is, it still made me chuckle. If you can’t read the sign, it says: “Tiger – They offered me $500,000 – I’m keeping my mouth shut!”
Great observation by Sports by Brooks commenter Wretched Soul: “Was it so hard to find a rectangular piece of paper….”
Photo: Bikini Girl Outside Tiger Woods’ Residence [SportsbyBrooks]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found