Nov 19, 2009, 9:00 AM EDT
Matt Maiocco of course is the fine 49ers beat writer for the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, headquartered in a state where livestock remains on the ground, as God intended. My favorite reply to this tweet is as follows:
RT @sfckoski I wouldn’t order the meatballs ….
The great thing about Al Johnson’s Swedish Family Restaurant, besides having goats on the roof, is that their web site has a FAQ. In it, Al Johnson explains that he has to mow the roof once a week. Seems to me that if the goats were doing their job, that wouldn’t be necessary.
Meanwhile, the 49ers left for Green Bay today, where they haven’t won since 1990. That year Ronnie Lott and Roger Craig led a 24-20 victory at Lambeau, and were then sent packing to the Raiders as Plan B free agents following the season. Thus beginning the end of the 49er dynasty. I blame the goats.
Hello Thursday, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
(About Last Night and Today in Mark Trail, following the jump).
ABOUT LAST NIGHT …
What you missed while playing darts …
* France admits that its overtime goal vs. Ireland was illegal. I fear this could cause the Irish to start drinking again.
* The feud between Jets CB Darrelle Revis and the Patriots’ Randy Moss is heating up. If only there were some means of settling this on the field.
* Here are the photos you requested of Derek Jeter and girlfriend Minka Kelly swimming in St. Barts.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Oh s***, I just remembered, I’m nocturnal! Gotta get home!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found