Nov 19, 2009, 8:00 PM EDT
Cool new Hornets third jerseys to be worn at Mardi Gras time only, unveiled on Wednesday at Mardi Gras World. I pity the merry reveler who stumbles home with a snootful, turns on the television and is greeted by these colors. LSD experiment!
And speaking of colorful things that make you laugh, Global Sports Frat’s new flash animation presentation, Jabba The Rex, went up today. Rex Ryan as Jabba the Hut and Tom Brady as Luke makes it pretty clear whom the creators are rooting for this week. My advice: Let the Wookiee win.
OK, the first two days have been fun, but there’s a lot more to come. More posts, with words that make actual sense. Occasional features and other weird stuff; we’re making it up as we go along. Let me know if you have any suggestions, or notice a leak in the ceiling. Rickchand@gmail.com. See you tomorrow.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found