Nov 18, 2009, 8:00 PM EST
The San Diego County District Attorney’s office long ago refused to prosecute on criminal charges, but tiny, buoyant reality star Tila Tequila is not finished with the Chargers’ Shawne Merriman. She will not let this lie.
As we learned in our previous episode, Merriman was trying to promote a threesome with Tila and other girl on Sept. 6 at his home, when Tila became enraged and of course got naked. She then alleges that Merriman tried to choke her, and threw her to the ground. So that’s what she’s suing him for in civil court.
Tila claims Shawne grabbed her, shook her like a rag doll, threw her down and choked her during an argument last September. Tila says the San Diego Chargers linebacker had a bad temper combined with a drug problem, and that he humiliated her because of her bi-sexuality.
So that seems to be a good way to end our first day. Thanks for stopping by and making it such a success, and for putting up with us as we remove the bugs. It’s a work in progress, to be sure. And if you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.
See you Friday at 9 a.m., ET. Yes, nine eastern this time, and forever henceforth on weekdays. I’ll bring the venison jerky sticks.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found