Nov 16, 2009, 10:00 AM EDT
There’s something inherently awesome about an 86-year-old man enthusiastically giving the double-bird salute. If he’s your nutty uncle, it’s good. If he’s Bud Adams, owner of the Tennessee Titans, it’s spectacular. Especially if he’s directing it toward Bills fans who had been giving him the business during their game on Sunday.
Sports by Brooks was the first to gift the world with this photo, and then a YouTube video popped up (see it following the jump).
Here’s the link to the photo goodness. Roger Goodell reportedly was in the owner’s box with Adams for much of the game … perhaps Adams sent him out for hot dogs so that he could do that.
Will any discipline be forthcoming from the NFL?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins third straight pole in Monaco
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy